Elvive anti-frizz serum | Review

Bonjour!



I have the frizziest hair ever. I know everyone moans about their hair when really it's not that bad at all, I however am not exaggerating *crosses heart*. As you may have read in THIS post I really enjoyed using argan oil on my hair so when I found Elvive's 'anti-frizz' serum which contains argan oil at the bargain price of £4.59 at Superdrug I threw it in my basket! I don't regret it one bit and this is why...



How to use it:: On wet hair I use 3 pumps (yes, it has a super handy pump lid) but you can probably use less as my hair is super long and there's a ton of it! I rub the serum in my hands then comb my fingers through the length of my hair and smooth it all through. On dry hair I use 1-3 pumps and do the same thing.

What it did on wet hair:: For me, this product really helped to make my hair feel much softer and smoother and slightly more healthy/shiny. I can confirm that it has helped to reduce my frizz- SUCCESS!

What it did on dry hair:: If I need to de-frizz my hair after a wild night (not in that way you dirty thing) then I do it with a few drops of this and it helps to make my hair look glossy but not greasy. It flattens down the frizz and helps me to smooth everything out.

Overall::
Ease of use: 10/10
Results: 8/10
YAY or NAY? Yay, I really enjoy it and recommend it for anyone.


For the price this is a great serum that I would happily repurchase! If you have any tips for dealing with frizzy hair then I would reeeeaally appreciate them.

Thank you for reading!
Love from,
Lou Bluebird xxx

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my day!
I will read and reply soon x

Popular Posts