Clearasil Superfruits Refreshing Pads | Review

Bonjour!


If you've been here for awhile, you'll know that I'm rather obsessed with skin care. However, I've always had a very simple daily skin care routine which I began to want to shake up...so I did. I saw these Clearasil 'Superfruits Refreshing Pads' and thought they were the simple boost I needed and gave them a try.


How I use them :: I use one pad each evening after washing my face and rub it across my face concentrating on problem areas. This distributed the liquid whilst exfoliating the skin - surprisingly the exfoliation can be quite rough so I wouldn't recommend it for sensitive skin.

Scent :: They have an unusual but pleasant scent that doesn't stick to the skin.

Effectiveness :: After the product has soaked in completely my face always feels really clean and smooth. In the long term, it hasn't prevented spots however I do think the spots I get linger for much less time.



All-in-all, I'd give this product an 8/10 for it's simplicity and effectiveness. The rough exfoliation can be controlled easily by being gentler when you rub it around your face.

Love your skin!
Lou xo

Comments

Popular Posts